The Wirnet iBTS IoT gateway is a robust, performant and highly scalable outdoor LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT network.
Its carrier-grade conception offers powerful embedded processing capabilities, secure design, advanced remote monitoring options, and enhanced radio network configuration, easy to operate even for non-telecom users. Already widely deployed worldwide to power tier one operators’ networks, it is available in most global unlicensed frequency bands (like ISM).
The Wirnet iBTS standard allows flexible scalability, through modularity and antenna diversity, to simultaneously improve uplink receiver performance (Rx) and increase transmission downlink capacity (Tx).
The Wirnet iBTS Compact version will be the perfect match for operators and enterprises looking for a turnkey solution, offering first a light and compact form-factor. Il will simplify installation with its built-in mono or dual-WAN backhaul and integrated antennas for GPS receiver and 2G/3G/4G cellular modem.
This LoRaWAN gateway is fully compatible with LoRa® native sensors geolocation and can be remotely monitored and managed with Kerlink network operations solutions, the Wanesy Management Center.
High performance, reliability & future-proof
• Semtech Reference Design v2,
• Built-in high rejection filters,
• LoRa_E Ready: Evolutive design using modem SDR (Software Design Radio) architecture.
Secure HW and SW architectures
• SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
• SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore™ solution,
• Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
• Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
• Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
• Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
• TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 30dBm,
• Range -40°C +60°C, (for gateway only, without power supply),
• Humidity: 5% to 95%,
• Out-band radio scanners to monitor the entire band to detect real load of the band (Spectrum analysis compliant),
• Backup batteries to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut,
– Power Over Ethernet 30W for Compact version (accessory),
– Power Over Ethernet 60W for Standard version (accessory),
– Power Over Ethernet 48V DC class 4 (accessory),
– DC power supply (ex : solar panel use) : 11 to 56V DC (accessory),
– Power control : ignition detection, software OFF switching, ON/OFF button.